28 mai 2011

Janet Ternoff

Janet Ternoff - © All Rights Reserved

toute reproduction interdite sans autorisation de l’auteur



Janet Ternoff


des lieux communs comme partition, des atmosphères superbement recréées dans ses compositions....



stairs 1



Exit



FDR Drive and Brooklyn Bridge



On the Way




tunnel



Toad hall bar - NYC


présentation de l'artiste:


Janet Ternoff
 My name is Janet Ternoff and I'm a self-taught artist  living and working in New York. I create realist-style cityscapes paintings in oil. Most of my works are New York City scenes.

My works range from large scale formats to small paintings. Large format oil paintings are more detailed then smaller ones.

I like details and sometimes it takes me  countless hours to create large painting. Details are important in my work because the goal I’m trying to achieve is to invite you to step inside the painting and feel the city life.

tiré de la présentation sur http://www.janetternoff.com


J'espère vous avoir donné l'envie de la découvrir.

rendez-vous sur son site :



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles similaires

Related Posts with Thumbnails